Thursday, September 11, 2008

My health-o.k.

I realize I didn't post since all the tests I had. I think when I have to face my fears, I need to reach out more. The tests results all came back that I was still cancer-free. So I am relieved, of course. I did have a bone density scan and the results of that indicated I some bone-thinning in my neck. Other than taking calcium with vitamin D, nothing else is recommended at this time. I do wonder if some of this was an effect of the chemo, as it can be a side effect.

4 comments:

The Apologist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Apologist said...

That's great news!

Doing pretty well here - apart from a touch of gout! :(

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Cameron

Unknown said...

just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all...



Symptoms of Bowel Cancer